SmartSimple Employee Spotlight - Saad Khan

Our Employee Spotlight series will highlight a different member of the SmartSimple crew every week. Take some time to get to know the wonderful and diverse team behind the SmartSimple platform! 

Saad Khan is a Business Analyst and has been working for SmartSimple since August 2012. In this week's Employee Spotlight, we pick his brain for his best productivity tip as well as his extensive international background. Read on to find out more!

 
Productivity tip:
What is the one thing that everyone in the world has in common? We all have 24 hours in a day. I think the most important thing is how well you utilize your time, especially working in a fast-paced environment. I for one take 5 minutes every morning to plan out my day with the tasks I want to accomplish. The most important time of the day for me is the time I take to plan it.

What is your favourite part about working for SmartSimple? 
I really like the transparency within the organization. Everyone is open to collaboration and sharing. The culture fosters knowledge sharing.

What are your hobbies?
I am a big Leafs fan. I also watch a lot of films.

What is your favourite movie?
Requiem for a Dream.

Random fact about you that most people wouldn't know:
I have a very rich background. I was born in Saudi Arabia and came to Canada when I was 6. My parents are born in Pakistan - my mother is from Iran and my father is from Afghanistan. My father's family tree dates all the way back to the early 1900s.


Want to know more about SmartSimple and the team behind it? Visit our main website, email at info@smartsimple.com or contact us at 1-866-239-0991. And check beck next week for another installment of our Employee Spotlight series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing 24/5 Technical Support

SmartSimple Attends the Conference Board of Canada’s Corporate Social Responsibility Conference

Dedicated vs. Non-Dedicated Servers – What’s best for me?