SmartSimple Employee Spotlight - Steven Imbaquingo

Our Employee Spotlight series will highlight a different member of the SmartSimple crew every week. Take some time to get to know the wonderful and diverse team behind the SmartSimple platform!

Steven Imbaquingo is a member of our Technical Community Support team and has been working at SmartSimple since March 2013. We spoke with him this week to find out more about his background, hobbies, and his favourite part about working for SmartSimple.

Keep reading to find out!


Productivity or subject matter expert tip:
When creating a ticket, it is crucial to provide as much information as possible. This will help everyone assisting in the ticket to understand and complete the issue in a quick and orderly fashion.

What is your favorite part about working for SmartSimple? 
My favorite part about working for SmartSimple is the helpful and positive environment I am involved in. We all have one goal as employees, which is to help this company grow in a positive way.

What are your hobbies? 
Playing soccer and keeping my kids entertained.

What is your favourite movie or book?
My favourite movie is The Matrix and my favorite book is The Soccer Book.

What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
My family.

Random fact about you that most people wouldn’t know: 
I was part of the internationally known Toronto Children’s Choir when I was younger.

Personal quote:
"Something in my character allows me to take hits and get on with life to reach an ultimate goal."

Want to know more about SmartSimple and the team behind it? Visit our main website, email us at info@smartsimple.com or contact us at 1-866-239-0991. Check back next week for another installment of SmartSimple's Employee Spotlight! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing 24/5 Technical Support

SmartSimple Attends the Conference Board of Canada’s Corporate Social Responsibility Conference

Dedicated vs. Non-Dedicated Servers – What’s best for me?