Directions for SmartSimple's 2014 Community Conference
Excited for tomorrow’s Community Conference? We couldn’t be more psyched! If you’re curious about how to get to the location at 91 Charles Street West in Toronto, just follow these simple directions for public transit or driving.
The closest TTC station to Victoria College is Museum Station on the University Line. Take the exit directing you to the Gardiner Museum and you will be at the corner of Charles St. W. and Queens Park.
You can also use the Bloor line, which exits at Bay Station, or the Yonge line, which exits at Yonge Station. Walk east on Bloor to Avenue Road, then walk south to Charles St. W.
Parking is located at several locations near Victoria College:
- Metered parking can be found along Charles Street and St. Mary Street.
- Impark Parking at 57 Charles St. W.
- The Colonnade at 131 Bloor St. W.
- Green P Parking at 150 Cumberland St.
- Manulife Centre at 44 Charles St. W.
- Holiday Inn Express at 280 Bloor St. W. (416-968-0010)
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville at 220 Bloor St. W (416-960-5200)
- Park Hyatt Toronto at 4 Avenue Rd. (416-925-1234)
- Marriott Bloor Yorkville at 90 Bloor St. E. (416-961-8000)
We look forward to seeing everyone there!
Visit our main website to learn more about SmartSimple and our future conferences and events. Email us at email@example.com or call toll-free at 1-866-239-0991.